Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2020

JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR

Almost 13 years ago i joined this very school. As a kid i never felt like going to school. I'd cry so loud when it w as the time to go to school. My mother would take me to the bus stop. And from the bus stop our conductor of that time Tashi brother would take me to the bus and then to the school. Tashi brother was my favorite brother i still meet him sometimes. Little did I know that despite all those cries I would make memories that would remain on my heart forever.

I first joined this school on playgroup. I was about 2 and a half years when i joined this school on 2064 B.S. i was bad on studies during my childhood. I never enjoyed studying. I started improving my studies from grade 1 and again worsened it from grade 7. I don't remember much of my childhood. Dhanna mam during grade nursery, Masi mam on L.K.G. Durga mam on U.K.G and Manita mam on grade 1, they were my favorite teachers. I was always afraid of Roma mam. But she was not as agressive as her appearance. She had that loving and caring nature somewhere in her heart which she did not express very often. Once she even fed us cheese. That was the very first time I tasted cheese in my life. One day Albert had brought a snowman eraser and Albert and I were playing that eraser at that very time Roma mam saw us playing that eraser. Albert hurriedly hid the eraser on the back pocket of his pants. Roma mam beat me on my hands with a bamboo stick and hit albert on his butt after she went, he took out the eraser and it was broken into two pieces. We felt bat at that moment but remembering it now it feels like it was funny. I remember the  beating i got from Thakur sir on grade 2. Since grade 6, I had many fights because of misunderstandings between my friends and me. The most memorable moment for me was the 5 days 4 nights tour of grade 9. I've made lots of memories during that 5 days 4 nights tour. Playing the peace point cup and bringing the trophy for the school. I won't forget that.

Despite all those happiness, sadness, fights, punishments i've grown this big in the environment of this school. I would like to thank my teachers who have provided me knowledge, love, care and supported me. 13 years on this very school has taught me many things. I am thankful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment