Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2019

M O N S O O N H I K E D I A R I E S

20th July 2019

This day was awaited by almost all of the grade 10 students because our hike was postponed twice because of unfavorable weather conditions. We were told to gather on the school at 7:30 am. As told all of grade ten students except Abhisek gathered at the school. Our destination was Muhan Pokhari. We started our way towards our destination at around 8:30 am. We started to walk from Changu Narayan Temple. After 30-45 minutes walk we reached Changu Narayan temple. We visited the temple rested there for 15-20 minutes and then again started to walk.



 After walking for like 30 minutes we reached an open place. We ate some food then again started to walk. After 30-45 minutes we reached an open place there was green grass all over the ground. It was very sunny so we took rest for some time, drank water then again started to walk. We were having fun running, playing many of my classmates fell down.



 After a 1 hour 30 minutes walk we finally reached Muhan Pokhari!! We had to walk again!!  After walking uphill for 15 minutes we reached an open place. We had our lunch there. We were very tired and were enjoying our lunch when it suddenly started to rain. We started to walk faster. Then finally we reached the waterfall!! We played on the waterfall for some time. It started to rain heavily so we started to return downhill. The way was eexxttrraa slippery. No matter how much careful we were trying to be we didn't fail to fall down! I assume all of us fell down at least once on the way back. Anil and Nishan nearly fell down the hill. I slipped and fell down very badly. We reached the small waterfall anyway. Then we played at the waterfall for some time then the hike was over. This was probably the second last time going on a trip with my classmates. I really enjoyed the hike I thank the school administration for organizing this hike. And i thank all of my classmates for making this hike memorable. I hope the last picnic gets more memorable than this one...



T H A N K Y O U

No comments:

Post a Comment